Patient Demographic Entry
Accurate and efficient data capture for seamless healthcare administration.
At Doctor Papers, we understand the critical importance of accurate patient demographics entry in the revenue cycle process. This often-underrated process forms the foundation of a patient’s medical record and significantly impacts insurance claims payment. Error-free capture of patient information is essential for clean claim submission and facilitates quick claims processing by Payers.
Our dedicated front-office team at Doctor Papers ensures the accurate capture of patient information, whether via paper-based registration processes or through our efficient scheduling system. We prioritize the validation of all details found on face-sheets and promptly contact providers or medical billing companies to resolve any discrepancies or incomplete information. Our team members enter the validated data into the client’s practice management software with a high degree of accuracy, completing the process within a turnaround time of 24-48 hours.
The details we review and update in the practice management system include:
- Patient’s legal name, age, gender, address, and phone numbers.
- Patient’s social security number for identification.
- Allergies, if any, to ensure patient safety.
- Special requirements such as interpreter needs or assistance for physically disabled individuals, specific medications, ambulance or stretcher access, etc.
Healthcare Insurance Information:
- Payer details, including the name, mailing address for claims, and group and policy numbers.
- Information on both primary and secondary payers.
- Medicaid or Medicare card details if the patient receives federal or state assistance.
- Details of the person responsible for payments, including their name, address, and telephone number.
Doctor Papers is a full-service Medical Billing & Collections Services Company delivering quality services to physicians across all medical specialties. Our end-to-end medical billing services get our clients the most money possible while
lowering costs overall.